Again, with this nice turn of weather I decided to make a forest inspired cocktail, today.
It’s a sweet drink, and deceivingly strong.
- In a jug place some fresh mint, now pour 1 shot of vodka, I used Finlandia and 1 shot of Żubrówka- Polish Bison grass vodka.
- Splash in some Malina (Polish raspberry syrup) into the jug.
- Pour in about 200ml of Apple and Raspberry juice, and top up with a mixed berry cider- I used a bottle of Rekordelig Mixed berries. Mix.
- Now, get two glasses ready- I used a couple of Mason Jars – Just because 😉 – and place a couple of mint leaves
- Top up with the mixed cocktail, and top with frozen blueberries.